Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hmm...

Currently it's pretty nice out, 23 degrees, with some snow falling to make things good n messy. Later today for the the ride it's suppose to be 15 degrees with a 20 mph NW wind...sounds like a recipe for fun. Yeah right. If people show up I am still in, what the hell, it's only 2 hours.

Last night a few of us hit up the Lincoln Depot to have a final drink or two with Darren before he departs this Friday. Since my sobriety this was the first time in a full on bar. I didn't go in with a "plan" like you are suppose to but then again everyone I know, and some I don't know, know I don't drink. It could have been at somebodies house, it was not a big deal. The only difference (from the past) was I was the first to leave and everyone else was a bunch of sallies! Oh and Karl.com was there, which always makes everything a bit more intense...in a good way.

No comments: