Saturday, February 07, 2009

Procrastination leads to Remorse

After having read several reports on the Arrowhead 135, I find myself wishing I had given the race more thought or at least got the ball rolling on a Pugsley. Like last year, I have the urge to do a long, slow race/event of some kind. Hopefully, unlike last year, I will follow through and find an event and do it. Already the Almanzo 100 sign up date has come and gone, ugh.
So I am throwing it out to the readers asking for any info on some similar type event you may know of. Preferably less than a 4 hour drive from MN, but would consider anything.
Thanks.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Shit...
The Luberjack 100 is full too.
www.lumberjack100.com

Troy Scherer said...

Come to Idaho/Wyoming for the LOTOJA. 206 miles. Last year we averaged 19.1mph and stopped at each feed zone for about ten minutes. My brother did it and he has the same name as you. It is meant to be...