Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Randomness

I wanted this photo at the bottom of the blog entry but had trouble moving it, so here it is. The other night, like every night, Avery fights going to bed and comes downstairs a lot. She finally stayed upstairs without constant crying. When I went up to bed I found her in Brinna's bed hogging most of the bed. Brinna had no idea in the morning. She's a very sound sleeper.
Matt, Darren, Tom, and I made it out for a 2.5 hour ride this afternoon. Despite the crazy wind it was not that bad. I think I had it built up in my head that it was going to suck. If I was riding by myself I am pretty sure it would have sucked! We only had one rider go down, with no injury, and it wasn't me this time! I hope we can make this a regular Wednesday thing, but I know how that goes.


I put my Salsa Mamasita up for sale tonight. I hate to see it go, but I wasn't riding it much and have to make room for the new. I am really excited for MTBing this year. I am usually not too jacked on it till the fall so who knows what this will lead to.
Later.




2 comments:

Two Wheel Terrorist said...

I had quite the time trying to figure out how to put pictures where I wanted them. I have a the system figured out. Get that shit up on there. Then right click on the pic and cut it. Then find where you want to put it and insert any two letters. Put the cursor in between the two letters like so... a|b and then paste the picture and remove the letters. Ta Da. (I don't know how to spell tada or tah dah....Ect.....)

Anonymous said...

That was me that ate the black top and it wasn't even really weather connected. Well then again I was cleaning the nostrels when it happened so I guess I can put some blame on the season.