Wednesday, March 25, 2009

No bitching allowed...except by ME.

I realize that a lot of blogging is bitching about something...I am good at bitching.

If you are MILF but have no control over your kids, you're no longer a MILF. No matter how tight your jeans are or how they hug your ass so tight that we can see the small fold from ass cheek to leg...you're now ugly. Control your damn kids.

Neck pain is gone but tweaked my lower back at the gym squatting 750lbs! Whatever.

I have been pretty much sick free all winter, now I have a good head cold.

I love rain, but not cold. Enough already. I had to ride the trainer this morning for 2 hours. Transporter 3 helped to pass the time.

I am tired...usually I don't get tired.

Just like that we are freakin swamped at work. The repairs just keep coming it. I have stuff to enter, price, and get on the floor from last week still...shit. But this is a good thing.

Despite being an optimist it looks like E will be leaving us after summer. SCSU sucks.

People that pimp you for information on what parts to get then buy it on EBAY and have you install it are clueless and pretty much a dick.

To the gym and work to get down and dirty.
Out.

2 comments:

JMo said...

I love when you're grumpy.

Like that time when I came into the office early in the morning and you told me a story about some farmer who called in and you said something about cleaning the cowshit from his mouth.

It's a way I know all is right with the world.

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about me on your blog again?