Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stuff

Still sick put prepared. Stopped on the way to work and picked up some Puffs Plus (has lotion) and two quarts of Gatorade G2. Fluids are the key. My nose is raw from using toilet paper all day yesterday at work. Ones ass must be stronger than ones nose.

I was all excited to watch some NCAA BB but Jen is going to the cities to watch Tech take on the Powerhouse...Hopkins. Hopefully Tech wins but most are doubtful. So I have the kids tonight and Brinna has gymnastics. She loves it but is real shy when it starts, tonight is the first night. She says she doesn't want to go. I don't want to force her, but I grew up (well still am) being shy and hate it. I hope if she goes she will come out of her shell some. Maybe I'll bribe her with DQ.

Today or tomorrow my new ride is suppose to show up! If I get time to build it and the weather cooperates, I hope to take it out this Sunday before work. Time to put the Pacer aside...not away but aside.

Boring blog...sorry.
Out.

2 comments:

Jeffro said...

Where is my bike?

Ben said...

Ha! I knew you were going to ask. I was going to comment but didn't have time. The rep and his boss were just here. Next week or so. But it is in the works.