Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chill Out.



We are not a running shop by any stretch of the imagination but we were represented pretty well at this weekends Earth Day Half Marathon. Nate, in the Revo T-shirt and hat, took 4th overall! Nate is a new rider for Revolution and will do Duathalons and Triathlons. The guy with the red arm warmers are, you guessed it, Revo arm warmers. Sweet.

I am back from my blogging hiatus. I have been pretty busy with work, biking, playing with my kids, and being lazy. It was a fast but fun week. I hope to have a recap tomorrow sometime.

Thanks to all those concerned people...but I am fine. Geez.

Later.

3 comments:

Slick said...

Don't flatter yourself. No one was concerned about you.

Tom said...

Thanks for cheering me on... I saw several Revolution shirts Saturday - I think most of them were passing me!

Eric said...

great picture. here are all of these greyhounds and then on the right side is just one big dude gettin' ready to chug...