Saturday, March 16, 2013

Anti Race?

Funny how things work.
If I feel out of shape (which I do) and struggle to find the time to put in the hours I want (or feel I need) I get the anti race bug crawling up my leg.
Racing is stupid, why do it, just ride for fun, blah, blah, blah...

Yeah getting in consistent riding for me has been a struggle the past couple months.  Now with more snow and work getting busier the time is getting harder to find and manage.

When this happens I begin to regret riding and feel it's a chore and not a treat.  I NEED (and want) it so be something I want to do and not have to do.
Need to let go of all expectations and have fun.  Ride for fun and race for fun...it's all riding: which I love!

And are you ready?  Off to the basement for an hour on the trainer!  Because I want to!...kind of.  Then work.

Like grains of sand through the hour glass so are the days of Ben's Life!

Later.

No comments: