Sunday, March 10, 2013

Time To Get Back At It.

Vacation is over.
The family and I left a week ago Friday for Sanibel, FL.  This is our 6th time there.  We like it and the kids love it.  Personally I would like to go somewhere else but hey, it's Florida in the winter.  This year the weather was unseasonably cool for FL.  Nice compared to MN but damn I want 80's.  Nonetheless we all had a good time.
I was more than ready to get home.
I haven't been on the bike in over a week.  In fact, I only ran once while down there, so not much exercise at all.  Feeling rather blah with all the eating out and no exercise.

Well tomorrow that all changes.  Very excited to get back at it.
For the first time since signing up for TransIowa v.9 I'm questioning if I can do it or not.  The next two weeks will tell me if I can or can't.

This Tuesday is the first after daylight savings starts so group ride time begins. 
Stay tuned but more than likely a ride will bust out of the shop around 5:30 for a short, easy ride.

Later.

No comments: