Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Crazy.

I know everyone has a busy life and struggles to get it "all" in.  I'm there too.  How one chooses to manage this chaos is what makes us different.

Lately my choices have not been the best...or so I feel.  It has me not feeling so hot about myself.  I need to refocus and move on.

Because of this I made the difficult decision to bail on this years TransIowa.  Not an easy choice but the right one for me at this time.
I was so focused on training (and all that encompasses) that I neglected my family, friends, and business.  Riding is fun...I love it and I want to keep it that way.  It's not a job. 

More Just Riding is in my future.

Ride On My Friends.

1 comment:

Joe Mann said...

Smart descision. I was where you are 6 or 7 years ago. When my kids were younger it was tough to squeeze in all the riding I wnated to do. Now that they are older, 23and 21, I have more time but am glad I took the time to spend with them and support all their activities. Remember, riding with family are the best rides no matter how slow they are. Enjoy life now because time missed can never be made up.