Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Holiday.

All kinds of stuff this weekend but not much riding.

Friday was Track and Field Day chaperoning for 4-6th graders at Brinna's school.  Home by 2:30.  Set up and ready to rock as mechanic at the Kid's Apple Duathlon by 3:45.  I was shot when I finally got home.

Saturday I was back at the Apple Duathlon by 6:30 helping Mike pump tires, run through gears, etc. of the nervous athletes.  By 7:45 I headed to my waterstop station.
Later that day I did get out for a short ride of 27 miles.  Felt good to spin the legs.  Finished the day with some yard work.

Sunday I worked noon-5.  Not much else.  We did have a fire in the back yard with smores!

Monday I tilled the garden by hand then planted said garden.  Tilled a section of land in the back for more raspberries.  Attempted to remove some clothes line poles but they are solid.  I'm guessing they are 4 feet in the ground with over 5 gallons of concrete for each pole.  More digging to be had.
Had my folks over for some summer fare of brats and beans.

Overall a good few days.  More riding would have been nice but got a lot done for more riding later!

Out.

No comments: