Friday, May 24, 2013

Kid Overload!

Well yesterday's "plan in my head" worked and I got out for a 3 hour ride before the kid's school picnic and then gymnastics took over the evening.
Not a cloud in the sky and only a slight breeze...awesome.  The legs were fresh and ready for more.  The lower back is still squawking a bit.  In time.

Today is my first time chaperoning a school function.  Track and field day for 4th-6th graders, all day.  Then I hustle over to play mechanic for the kids Duathalon this evening. 

Oh boy, my gray hair is spreading just thinking about it.

1 comment:

Joboo said...

Ahh the plans in a fathers head, I know them well!! Sometimes they work out, other times, not even close!! Lol
10 fingers, 10 toes, and everything where it's supose to be, check!! Count your blessings and make the most of every day; even if they're not yours!!
Soon enough they'll want nothing to do with you, no matter how "cool" you are!! Ha Ha Ha
Some of my best memories/times in the past 15 years have been helping out at our children's schools!!
Peace