Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer.

Last week was the most consistent riding I've had in a very long time.  It felt good...real good.  Even better the riding didn't pull from family or work duties.  Hoping for more of the same!

Saturday morning I met up with Matt N. at 6 am for a 3 hour ride before work.  The sun was out the entire ride!  Only to hide behind the clouds once work started.  But having the sun shine, minimal winds, and good conversation made the ride fly by.  Good stuff.

Now that school is out I'm off the hook for getting the kids to school.  Morning rides can start again!  But man, getting up an hour earlier isn't as easy as it sounds the night before.  I'm a bit out of practice.

Dirty Benjamin is this Saturday.  I'm looking forward to this one.  I like the course and the people.  Just a real good time.  I'm not in the shape I was last year so I'm not expecting much, just fun times.  I still need to get the single speed ready and hopefully a ride or two on it before Saturday.  But yeah, I doubt that will happen!

Later.

No comments: