Thursday, July 04, 2013

4th of July.

All geared up for my 4th of July ride up to the in-laws cabin.  Just waiting on the sun.  The direct route is about 65 miles.  I need to be there a bit before 10 so I'm hoping to take the "scenic" route.  The girls are in a parade in the booming town of Hillman.  They dig it so I'll go.  Not a fan of parades, heat, or crowds and this has all three.
Friday afternoon I'll make the return trip home.  The wind is suppose to be out of the south both days so a head wind on the way home.  Up to 20mph.  Ugh.  One big hill!

Saturday I work.  Plan is to ride early morning again.  Plans change however!  Sunday is the Tour of Saints.  Seems early this year and odd to have it on a holiday weekend.  I lend a hand as a mechanic so I need to be there set up and ready to go by 5:45 am.  Yep...another early morning.  I usually get home around 2.  Hope to ride but I'm usually shot. 

And we're in the second week of July.

Ride On!

No comments: