Friday, July 26, 2013

Home Again.

After leaving home Monday morning we pulled into our driveway last night around 8.  A great time was had by all but I think we are all ready to be home too.

Earlier in the week I told myself I would night ride on Thursday and ride again Friday morning before work.  Yeah, didn't happen.  I always take a few days to get back into my routine of getting up early, etc after vacation where I wake up when everyone else wakes up.  I may hit the North Loop up after work but then again I may not.  A solid week off from riding is good every now and then.  Not easy for me to do but it is good!

The Dirt Bag IV has been filling up nicely but spots still remain. Check out the Dirt Bag blog on how to register.  Goes down October 19th.

Rumblings about a night gravel ride are surfacing for this coming Monday.  Charge your lights if interested.  More info forth coming.

Later.

No comments: