Monday, July 01, 2013

Monday Fail.

Pretty fine weekend.
Saturday I met Noah and Tyler at 6 for a 3 hour ride before we had to work.  We started in the rain and ended in the wind.  Nonetheless it was a good ride. 
Sunday I slept in a bit and woke when the family woke.  Made some French Toast and enjoyed a lazy morning.  But then we weeded the garden, mowed, put up a baby gate, planted more in the garden, and more.  Productive day.  I snuck out for a bit over an hour for some riding at the North Loop.  Trail work tonight at 6 to get it all cleaned up.  Should be good to go afterwards!

I planned to get up early and out the door by or before 5:30.  I had stuff all set up and ready to go the night before.  But when the alarm went off at 4:15 I just layed there.  I weighed the pros and cons of why should or shouldn't ride.  It came down to I really didn't want to ride at that moment so I didn't.  Of course now I wish I would have and I knew that's how I would feel but sleep, at that moment, seemed much more important!  Monday Fail part two.

Looks like trail work will be my workout for the day.

Later.

No comments: