Monday, July 29, 2013

Something New and Back at it.

I decided to push my off period one more day on Sunday, making it a full 7 days off the bike.  Instead I slept in again and made breakfast for the family.  Nice lazy morning before work.
After work Kyle took me and the family rock climbing at the Quarries.  It's been a long time since I've climbed but the kids are showing interest so I had Kyle show me the spots.
The kids loved it and did awesome!  We all had a super fun time.  Now it's time to acquire some gear as mine as all disappeared over the years.  But dang, it's expensive.

Super excited for the gravel night ride tonight!  Guessing we will have something like 8+ riders.  7:30 start at the Clearwater Coborn's parking lot if interested.
Weather appears to be spot on.

Later.

No comments: