Friday, September 06, 2013

Race Weekend.

I've taken the past couple days off the bike with today making three.  I had toyed with the idea of getting up early this morning for an early spin, but here I sit so no ride.  I have a lot going on at work and want to get in early to make sure I can get it done.  If it works maybe I'll leave early for a spin...yeah right.

This evening we're making our way up to Inspiration 100 country, near Alexandria.  This is one of my favorite races, so I'm pretty excited.  We're staying at Charlie's families cabin with several others from Cloud...good times man.
It's slotted to be hot tomorrow!  I'm breaking out the white kit, I need all the help I can get.  I'm expecting soft roads with lots of wash board bumps.  Also expecting a fast race!
Let's do this!

Later.

No comments: