Friday, October 18, 2013

A Bit More Dirt Bag.

Last day to get any prep work done for the Dirt Bag.  Pretty much all set.  Need to bake some more sweets, fill the water jugs, grind the coffee, configure the racer number sheets, but that's about it.  I really wanted to bike the course but I didn't have enough time or energy to do it yesterday.  I am off at noon today but I know I'll be fretting the whole ride about what needs to get done or what I forgot.  My guess is I won't but with me you never know...

Packet pick up was a success yesterday.  I also got lots of food!  Thanks! I'm letting it run for today too.  So packet pick up will be today from 10-6 or so as well.  Then again at the race start around 8.

The weather appears to be interesting for tomorrow.  Nice and chilly with possible snow flurries!  Awesome.  We're due, the past 3 Dirt Bag rides have been too nice.

Alright...see you tomorrow.

Out.

No comments: