Monday, October 21, 2013

And so it Begins...slowly.

Now with the races I help with or direct are done I can get down to business and train for my upcoming winter races, Tuscobia 150 and Arrowhead 135.  Sadly when I'm not biking a lot I tend to toss all care out the window and eat anything and everything so I got some diet issues to deal with too!
The plan was to run today as I'm crunched for time and I have an Atomic Ski Clinic at the shop tonight.  Plus with all the moisture Monday Night Lights has to be canceled AGAIN, ugh.  I am riding Tuesday night one way or another...most likely on the fat bike, gravel or trail or both...not sure.

However, I've discovered my plans are to be changed.  Avery is staying home from school with pink eye, great.  Hopefully I can jet from work early to bring her to the Dr.  We have a juggling act of kid watchers, etc going on this morning.
Shooting for an afternoon run, which I hate, as I usually bonk for some reason.

The Dirt Bag was a success.  Results are up and on the blog!  Brian and I have passed the torch to JavaJohn.  He will be the new brains behind the Dirt Bag.  I'm sure we won't be able to leave our hands or opinions out but it was time to take a step back.

Gotta go...

Later.

No comments: