Thursday, October 24, 2013

Now What?

Not sure what I'm going to do today.  I'm done at noon so have a good chunk of time before any obligations start to kick in.  Last week, looking ahead, I thought I'd ride 100 miles on my fat bike.  While I think I could pound that out I'm not going too.  The Q Factor on fat bikes is different and I haven't put in a lot of time yet.  With my knee bugging me a while back I don't think this would be a good idea...going to "ease" into it.  Plus this will be the last afternoon/night with the kids till Sunday night.  The family heads to Madison tomorrow after school.
Maybe some cross stuff or maybe the fat bike again, just not 7 hours.

Donkey Cross on Sunday at Ham Lake. 
Then the following weekend in Velo Cross in Blaine...can't wait.

Later.

No comments: