Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Season Change.

Man I've gotten soft.  This cool, wet weather has me wanting to crawl back under the covers and not step foot outside to ride.  Toss in darkness and motivation really is zapped.  I guess this happens this time of year for me.  Just need to acclimate a bit and I'll be back at it...so I hope.

I will get a ride in today and tomorrow morning.  How long is still up in the air.  Tomorrow I really want to ride the Dirt Bag course to double check the cue cards but that would mean I need to be on my bike and riding by 6 at the latest...work at noon.  Funny how I was gung ho at the start of the week for this and now I find myself finding ways out of it!

Reminder that early packet pick up for the Dirt Bag is tomorrow at Revolution from 12-8.  If you can't make it, no worries, packet pick up race day at 8 am.

Later.

No comments: