Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Snow!

Yeah!  It's snowing!  Looks like Park Falls (Tuscobia base camp) has been getting a lot of snow, making my decision to pull out sting that much more.  But I've been good.  The quality and quantity of my food has been greatly improved and I even got on the trainer this morning!
Northern Minnesota has been getting pummeled!  Arrowhead should be sweet!  Positive thoughts.

Not much snow in Cloud Town so far but 4-8" is still predicted.  It's not the 28" in Two Harbors but I'll take it.  With it previously being cold and a crazy cold snap on the way the swamps and wet lands should freeze solid, making snowmobile grooming happen.  Then it's time to ride!  Cast or no cast I'm in.

Time to shovel.

Later.

1 comment:

cmacheel said...

I think we have about 14"... so far.