Monday, April 14, 2014

Back to Winter.

There was no riding for me this weekend.  Time was a factor but motivation I guess was lacking too.  Saturday I had off but had a Fitness Expo to work from 11-4.  Picking the stuff up I needed at the shop I saw the chaos that was going on.  I've never seen it this busy before!  This led me to skip a morning ride on Sunday before work.  Instead I was there pounding out repairs a few hours before we opened.  It's amazing how much I was able to get done without interruptions.

I could have ridden Saturday afternoon/evening but I felt like hanging out with the girls.  I got all done up in makeup!  Fun times.  I like not having any races looming over my head.  I don't feel like I "have" to ride at all.  I definitely want to ride but know that will come soon enough.  So I'll be happy with what I get and the gym.  Thought of a full moon night ride either tonight or tomorrow night but high wind and low temps have me second guessing that.  One 70 degree day and I'm soft!

Let's Go Monday.


No comments: