Monday, April 07, 2014

Finally!

The good weather has come!  It slowly started Saturday and peaked yesterday.  I worked Saturday and by the amount of repairs that came in everyone is getting ready for the nice week ahead.

Sunday I had off, the family was out of town, and a group ride was planned!  Yes...I'm in.
We met at the shop and made our way to the Mary Road Race (April 19) course and took a lap on it.  It has 3 gravel sections, which all were great.  I was on my Salsa Colassal with Hutchinson 700x28 tubeless tires...awesome, awesome set up.
From here we made our way around Powder Ridge, some more gravel, and back home.  Four hours of sunny skies, smiles, and friends.  Great ride.  Then it was laundry the rest of the day!

Lots of riding on tap for this week.  The TNR (Tuesday Night Rides) will start this Tuesday!  Plus I'm meeting a friend to ride both Wednesday and Thursday.  Thought of trying to sneak in an hour ride this morning but I tend to not have so much fun on rides if I'm pushed for time, etc.  We'll see.

Enjoy the week!

No comments: