Monday, April 21, 2014

Not a Man of the Hills.

I got rocked!  The hill ride on Saturday destroyed my legs.  The lungs felt good but the legs never came around.  I got spit out the back on many of the climbs.  While this hurts it's good for me so I continued on pounding my legs as much as I could.  I felt like I was recovering ok but never had the snap on the hills.  Speaking of hills we hit most of the local hills.  You know an area is flat when all the hills have names!  Four Whores, The Alp, Farming Hill, Old Shep, Tower, Columbia, Fruit Farm, and 7 Wonders.  These combined with the wind took it out of me.  It was a great day.  Thanks guys.

Sunday I ended up staying home from the Easter gathering in Little Falls with Harper.  She's been running a temp lately and didn't wan't to spread it.  She was on the tail end but still.  She and I ended up getting an easy ride in for a bit over an hour.  She wanted "more"!  The rest of the day was spent with side walk chalk, resting, and legos.

I'm having the Monday blahs.  I need to get the day going.  Hitting the gym before work.  Wanted to spin the legs again tonight but gusts up to 30 mph may be more than I want.  TNR will sure to push me to my limits agian!

Later.

No comments: