Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Hair is a Mess.

Yuck...it's humid out.  May be time to turn on the AC.  Thunderstorms are predicted for the rest of the weekend.  A bit bummed on this as I've got a nice training block going and I wanted one more solid day.  Initially I was shooting for early today before work, but found out I have to tech at a bike rodeo in a bit.  Bummer, as this may be the only dry time.  However sleep was good and needed too.
So that leaves tomorrow.
Jen has a lot of school work to attend to plus I have countless projects I could do at home so no MTB race for me.  I wasn't really planning on it but the idea was always there.  Had the weather been predicted to be sunny and hot I'd be all in.  Hoping to squeeze in a sold ride tomorrow.

June starts tomorrow as well.  This is the month I said I'd somewhat start getting serious about riding, eating, etc.  School ends, work should fall into a more cruise control mode, leaving (hopefully) more time and energy to ride!

Tentatively planning the Summer Solstice Century Ride for Tuesday June 17th.  This gives the several of us time to recover before the Lutsen 99er.  Thoughts?

Happy Humid Weekend.

No comments: