Friday, June 13, 2014

A Dirty and Wet Dirty Benjamin?!

Sometimes sleep is more important.  Or so I tell myself when I shut off my alarm at 5:20 to get more sleep and not ride!  I was planning on a 2-3 hour ride on the All City Nature Boy this morning...one last pre ride before the race tomorrow.  But I felt pretty sluggish so I slept some more.  I'll bike to work instead.

Sounds like the Dirty Benjamin will live up to it's name tomorrow along with lots of wetness too.  I was fine with this but now I'm second guessing my gearing (single speed) and tires.  Meh...it's on the bike, I'm running it.  I'm pretty stoked for the race.  Great group of people.

Reminder that the next #TNR is our Summer Solstice Century so plan on leaving the shop at 4:30.  The ride should average a tad over 20 mph.  More details later.

Out.

No comments: