Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Summer.

Seems to have been a few days since the last post.  The craziness of summer is here!
Thursday thru Sunday last week we had our 8th Anniversary Sale at the shop.  Overall it was a huge success!  Plus we celebrated Brinna's Birthday both Sunday and Monday.
I did get some rides in too.

Saturday morning was the plan but rain and thunder put be back to bed.  I did get a couple hour ride after work in.  A short ride is better than no ride!

Sunday I was up early and riding by 5:15.  I headed up to Little Falls.  Early Sunday mornings are awesome times to ride...no cars.  From Little Falls I headed back south but made my way over to Bowlus.  Then the trail to Holdingford.  If ever out in Holdingford be sure to ride River Street.  Amazing rollers.  With some more meandering I made it home with 102 miles and time to kill before work.  A day for compression socks.

Monday I took off from riding.  Worked and Birthday stuff.

Tuesday was the #TNR.  At the start I wasn't feeling good and thought it was going to be a long night.  While still a long night, my legs came around and I felt pretty good.  Had a large group of 12.  We ended with 81 miles and almost a 23 mph average.

Time for a recovery ride.

Later.

No comments: