Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Another Day Off.

I wasn't sure, when I left for work yesterday, if I was going to do the TNR or go mountain biking or what.  Later plans were made to mountain bike.  As plans do those fell apart and I was solo.  I always struggle to know if my lack of motivation to ride is because it's the afternoon (I prefer the morning), I'm lazy, or I need a rest.  I took Monday off and decided to take Tuesday off too.  Being the headcase I am I questioned for a bit if this was the right choice.  Good God man it's just riding!

So instead of riding I stayed home with the family.  Nothing extraordinary happened but it was all good.  Grilled up some Salmon, potatoes, green beans, and summer squash.  I love grilling season!  Then it was off to Target for Back to School shopping.  The kids were stoked.  Topped the night off with a trip to Frozen Yogurt Creations.  I'm glad I didn't ride.

It's Wednesday so I work at noon.  Heading up to Little Falls and back this morning.  A great way to start the day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've found myself biking to work and back.. and then once I'm home, I'm itching to go for another ride!