Thursday, July 24, 2014

Wrapping Up My Week.

I got a pretty sweet road ride in yesterday morning.  Not a fancy route, just north and back, but blue skies, crisp air, and little wind made it a great ride.  Plus the legs felt fine after the TNR.  I was able to put in 4 hours and still get to work early!  A great start to the day.

Four of us from work had a night mtb ride planned at the North Loop as well last night.  Waiting for everyone to show up I could tell I was more ready for bed than a night ride.  Once we got going (a half hour late..ahem...Chris) I woke up and felt pretty good.  I only did one lap however.  Another lap, shower, and unwind time would have put me into bed around 11:30-midnight.  While that's not terrible I hope to be at work by 7:30 today to pound out some work.  As they say: Early To Bed...Early To Shred, or work I guess.

Not sure on today's plans if any.  Going with the flow.  I have to get my Fargo ready for my trip North tomorrow to rendezvous with Jen and the girls at Jen's parent's cabin.  This time I have to carry my stuff so rack and panniers it is.  I'll be there a couple days and return home Sunday morning to work at noon.

Crazy it's almost August.  Go, go, go.

Later.

No comments: