Friday, October 31, 2014

Filling My MTB Fix.

Riding Lebanon Hills and Murphy yesterday for the first time left me wanting more.  Both trails were great fun and different in their own way.  Leb has many more technical features, rocks, roots, etc and Murphy tends to be a bit more on the gas with very "flowy" trails.  If pushed to give a favorite I'd say Murphy, just more my style but both I'd ride again for sure!

With the spin bike delivery, distance between parks, and traffic we got about 2.5 hours riding in.  This week has been a bit blah.  With the kid's schedules, work, a broken pinkie toe, excuses, candy, weather, blah, blah, blah...I've just not gotten a lot in.  Already looking forward to next week.
I'm a bit concerned about my pinkie toe.  It still hurts pretty good.  Hoping it starts to subside soon.  VeloCX is next weekend (8-9), not sure how dismounting and running will go.

Later.

No comments: