Wednesday, October 01, 2014

TNL.

So the TNR (Tuesday Night Ride) of the summer has now morphed into the TNL (Tuesday Night Lights) of the fall.  In the past we did Monday's but scheduling and the commitment to Tuesday's already in place we (or I) decided to make Tuesday our MTB night.
Per usual I struggled to find motivation to ride at night.  But knowing others would be waiting I kitted up and pedaled over to the North Loop.  Really that is all it takes: having someone you are meeting and just getting out the door, the rest is easy and fun.

We had a group of four.  We did two solid loops.  With the loop I got in prior (I'm weird and need an alone lap) I got in two hours.  Perfect, still home a bit after 9.  Much later than that I and my Wednesday starts to become a very long day!
I'm hoping to get 2-3 hours in on the road bike this morning.  Haven't looked at the weather but assuming that will be a go.
I'm already excited for Baker's Orchard Cross race this Saturday.  High temps in the low 50's!  Much better than last weekends 80's.

Happy Hump Day.

No comments: