Friday, November 07, 2014

Last Weekend Of Cross.

Wednesday was a roller (trainer) day followed up by the sauna at the gym.  Thursday I hit the gym, work, and even more yard work...with more to do.  Ugh, I'm longing to ride.  But it will have to wait.  With Velo Cross this weekend I'll hit the rollers for a bit after work this afternoon.

I always enjoy Velo Cross and am pretty excited.  The temps will be damn chilly with a strong NW wind on an open course...bringing the embrocation!  This will be my last weekend of cross.  Then Nordic ski season hits the shop making weekends a busy time for the next few weeks.  Plus I'm antsy as hell to start logging more time on the bike, not worrying about training for cross, etc.

Snow is in the forecast, albeit small, Sunday through Tuesday...bring it!

Happy Weekend.

No comments: