Monday, December 29, 2014

On The Mend.

Friday I did leave work early and went to the clinic.  There I found I had bronchitis, a sinus infection, and most likely the flu.  A nice trilogy.  I was given meds and told to drink fluids.  I'm so glad I went in, otherwise I'm guessing the Tuscobia would have been out.
I'm feeling much better but still have a cough and every once in awhile my body can't regulate it's temp so I fluctuate between hot (sweating) and cold (shivering).
I was able to get 9+ hours of sleep each night at Jen's folks house!  That was a huge help.  I'm still playing it low and don't have much for plans before Tuscobia.  I'll hit the rollers up tonight and tomorrow and maybe the gym some but really rest and recovery.
Today marks a week since I've been on a bike, 1.5 weeks since I was on my fat bike.  Here's to hoping for muscle memory!

Happy Monday.

No comments: