Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sneaking 'em In.

Not the best of weeks for riding...yet.
Yesterday morning the St. Cloud Times came over to interview me about the upcoming ITI.  When that was all wrapped up and I was able to get out on the bike I only had 1.5 hours before I had to get back and get ready for work.  I hit up Sand Prairie and the North Loop.  Considering how much ice was on the North Loop I was dubious how much the new snow would have helped.  It helped out a ton.  Super fun!  In fact I'm guessing I'll go back today.  I really would love to go to the Wobegon or the Soo Line and put in 4-5 hours but I work 9-12ish and am on kid duty tonight as Jen has teacher conferences.

This weekend however Jen, the girls, and I are heading to North Central WI area...namely so I can ride on real snow!  Plus it's suppose to be cold...another bonus.  I'm not riding "all day" but hope to get a couple 4-5 hour rides in.  Then really it will be taper/cruise mode to the race on March 1st.
Man where has the time gone!!

Later.

No comments: