Monday, March 30, 2015

Weekend.

It wasn't necessarily the weekend I had planned (in my head) but a good weekend nonetheless.  I had wanted to get out for a 4 hour ride on Saturday and take in the long awaited sun.  But by the time I was able to head out for a ride that would have put me back home around 1:00.  Add in shower, eat, and whatever time I would be pushing 2:00.  Since it was my only day off this weekend I opted for a shorter ride and popped back home in a bit over 2 hours.  I did put in some hard efforts and such, making it a good ride.

Sunday I worked noon to 5.  I contemplated getting up early to ride but rain and wind stopped me again.  So once again it was pancakes and family.

This week, thus far, seems like a good riding week.  But plans change!
 TNR for sure!

Later.

No comments: