Monday, May 04, 2015

...and on to Monday.

With busy weekends Mondays always come too soon.  I did have this weekend off from work to celebrate Avery (9) and Harper's (3) Birthdays.  Saturday was Avery's first friend Birthday.  9 kids, ages 3-12, make for a busy (and tiring) 5 hours!  But it was fun and all had a great time.  Sunday was the family (Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, etc) celebration.  So up early to clean from the previous days party and start the process all over again.  Once again it was fun and the kids loved it.

I did have an awesome week of riding.  I was able to get 5 days in a row!  Tuesday through Saturday.  I toyed with Sunday but getting up early to be done by 8 or 9 just wasn't in the cards...kids are tiring!

I thought about getting  up early this morning and out the door before 5 but Jen isn't feeling well.  Not sure on her status I opted to stick around this morning.  This afternoon Brinna has a track meet so I'll be there.  Should be a great day for it.

Happy Week.

No comments: