Monday, January 04, 2016

New Year.

Despite it being a holiday week I was able to sneak in some pretty solid rides.

Monday: 3 hours, fat bike gravel
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: 5 hours fat bike gravel
Thursday: 4 hours fat bike Soo Line Trail
Friday: 2 hours fat bike at Plum Creek w/friends
Saturday: off
Sunday: off

I really thought about riding Saturday and/or Sunday but when Harper came downstairs Saturday morning and surprisingly announced "I thought you would be working or biking!", I decided to lay low and chill.  Besides, Tuscobia is just around the corner...Saturday the 9th.  I think I'm ready.  Some bike work and easy spins are on tap for this week.

Into the New Year.  The number of races, that I'm interested in, is getting out of control.  So many good choices!  I hope to find some new races to add to my list of must do's.  The goal each year is to find a new race in a new state but anything new will do.

Happy Monday in the New Year.

No comments: