Monday, January 11, 2016

Tuscobia...not the race recap, yet.

I'm back home from completing the Tuscobia 160 this past weekend.  Overall it was a great weekend.  I had fun, I finished (2nd), I'm sore, I was really hungry yesterday (expect more of the same today), and most likely will go back next year.
I hope to get a race recap up this week.

With the Arrowhead 135 starting two weeks from today I have a tricky allotment of training time.  I need to recover but also wanted to put in one or two bigger rides.  I'm guessing at this point it will be recovery and maintenance.  This coming weekend would be ideal to put in a longer ride but the Doom extended family is having a reunion of types in the metro.  Then I head to Madison, WI for a trade show.
For now it's easy spinning...maybe even on the rollers!

Happy Monday.

No comments: