Monday, February 08, 2016

Back in the Saddle...sort of.

Saturday afternoon I met up with Charlie, Alex, and Matt for some fat bike riding.  Plans to ride the river were scratched due to poor riding conditions.  We opted instead to ride the trails up to St. Stephen and back.  With temps above freezing I was dubious how they would be, but overall I was really impressed.  It felt really good to get out on the bike, as this was my first time back in the saddle since Arrowhead.  I'm still hoping we get some more snow sometime soon, but much longer and I will be wishing for 50 degree days!

Back to the gym!  Heading to the gym this morning.  I don't think I've been there since last April/May...hope I can remember my lock combo.  Just some core stuff and light lifting with some knee stabilizing exercises.  I will get a few rides in this week (maybe) but just playing it by ear.  I plan on not "getting back after it" till March.

Happy Monday.  

No comments: