Monday, February 29, 2016

It's Time.

Another chill weekend.  As the temperature crept higher on Saturday I was so tempted to join the group ride but held back.  I was still a bit funky from being sick earlier in the week.  The girls and I, however, did get out for a ride and again later when Jen got home.  I dusted off the Tag-A-Long (trail-a-bike) for Harper.  She was stoked on this, her first time.

More importantly I'm done being on break from cycling!  Time to get back at it.  My phone just beeped with an update of 50 mile an hour winds today.  May just be a gym day with a potential trainer ride tonight!

I'm ready.

1 comment:

Turbo IT Solutions said...

Hey! very nice blogs. I read your all blogs. They are interesting. Thank you so much for your efforts for making these blogs. Its a great pleasure to stop to this site.
carbon fiber bike wheel