Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Not Much of Anything!

For it being a long weekend and not having to work any of it, I didn't do much of anything.  Kind of nice!  Last week the kids and Jen had been passing around a cold.  They were still battling that during the weekend and I was starting to succumb to the crud as well.  Nonetheless we did get out and do some stuff.  Jen and I finally got out on fat bikes together.  Nothing crazy, 45 minutes at Freidrich Park.  That place has some solid potential.  Yesterday afternoon we all went skating at Lake George.  Again not a crazy outing but pretty dang fun.  The rest of the weekend was spent lounging, cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry, etc.

I'm starting to get the itch to get back on the bike.  I feel like I'm winning the battle with this cold, so if I can keep that in check I'll be set to ride this weekend!  The forecast is predicting upper 40's!  Bring it!

No comments: