Monday, March 14, 2016

Finally.

Finally I strung a few days together and got some riding in!  The big test was on Saturday.  A group of us met up at 10 for our "hill route", 4 hours.  At the first set of hills I was off the lead group and my heart rate I was sky high...I saw 184 that day, which is high for me.  I recovered and caught back on.  Luckily it was a no drop ride or I would have been left for dead.  The rest of the day was pretty much the same.  I'd stuggle on the hills and catch back up.  I was able to put myself in the hurt locker and that was the goal.
Taking off since the Arrowhead was nice and needed but I have some work ahead of me!  With time it will come back.  I just need to be patient.
Sunday I got out between the rain and rode my county road 8 loop, 1.5 hours.  I was happy how the leg felt after Saturday...way better than I thought.
TNR starts this week but rain is predicted.  Time will tell.

Happy Monday.

No comments: