Wednesday, June 22, 2016

FYI.

I slept in again today...cause 7 is sleeping in!  Actually 6:30 since some jackhole decided to mow.
I know I'll feel guilty later today for not riding but man it's been hard to want to get up early the past few days.  It's amazing the number of excuses I can come up with at 4:45 in the morning!  They all seem pretty legit too, ha!
I will have opportunities to ride the rest of the week.  My goal is to get half of last week in.  I just don't want to do it in a few days.  That will kind of defeat the purpose of a rest/easy week.  So realistically 10-12 hours seems doable.

Trail work tonight at the North Loop.  Same 5:30 start time.  They will be working on reroute of Granny Hill as that has been temporarily closed due to prison construction.  Opening some, or all, of the expert section is a goal too...more trail.  Join if you can.

1 comment:

Richard C. Lambert said...

Yesterday's appointment went well. Both kiddos behaved, thank goodness. I was a total wreck and sweating buckets though. I wasn't late to the appointment, but it felt like I was. anti snoring device reviews