Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Ride Fail, Sleep Win.

I had every intention of getting out early this morning for a couple hour spin.  But...damn I opted for sleep!  It was a perfect morning for sleep.  Our window fan was blowing in cool air, Harper just crawled into bed before my alarm was to go off at 4:50, and yes I was tired.
The entire day looks to be gorgeous.  From early reports TNR may be on a skeleton crew, too bad.  Jen is gone so I'm running kids around to gymnastics and dance.  Annoyingly they are on opposite ends of town.  While St. Cloud isn't that big it's a pain in the ass to navigate at 5:00 pm.
Maybe I'll get out for and hour mountain bike spin this evening.  It is the Summer Solstice after all.

Speaking of which our annual Summer Solstice Century ride is next week, June 28th.  We leave the shop an hour early, so 4:30 sharp.  We generally average 21-22 mph.  It may seem fast but the route is pancake flat and if you're in the back it's amazingly easy.  My heart rate will be 160 upfront and 80-90 in the back.  So come on out!

I suppose, time for work.

No comments: