Wednesday, August 31, 2016

TNR!

It's been way too long since I've been able to make a TNR (Tuesday Night Ride).  Luckily last night it worked for me to go.  Another reason I think my performance at Gravel Worlds wasn't what I wanted was my lack of attendance at TNR for most, if not all, of July.  I ride a lot but basically refuse to do any kind of structured workout, including intervals.  TNR is my race simulation with high end speed, on and off again attacks, races up hills, etc.  Last night was no different!
Even with the shrinking daylight we managed close to 60 miles through the rollers of Holdingford.  I know it happens every year but the disappearing daylight always takes me by surprise.  Night ride with lights....soon!

Hoping for a few more hours this morning before work at noon.  Nice and casual.  Weekend plans are still up in the air.  I was hoping to do Laddies Loppet at Maplelag but I thought it was Sunday, not Saturday.  Kind of depends on what the family does.  Last weekend before school starts.

Later.

No comments: