Friday, September 09, 2016

Tune Up.

The Inspiration 100 is tomorrow.  As I've said before racing is almost more of a mental game than that of a physical quest...at least for me.  To help me get in the mode I like to head out for a longer ride before the event.  Not the smartest move but it seems to "sometimes" work for me!
Yesterday I headed out on the road bike down county road 8 once again.  Because of the west wind I eventually made that my direction going through Kimball, Watkins, and St. Nicholas before making my way home.  I ended with 90 miles.  I'm hoping for a few more weather days like yesterday!

After the ride it was go time.  Get kids, eat, and race over to Brinna's swim meet.  Damn those are noisy events!  Nonetheless I had a good time.  It's fun watching your kid perform.
Tonight we head up to the Schad cabin in Alexandria for the Inspiration 100 weekend.  Looking forward to it.

Happy Weekend.

No comments: