Thursday, October 06, 2016

On the Road Bike Again.

After not being on the road bike for 2-3 weeks it sure felt fast and light yesterday!  Even with the stiff W/SW wind I felt good pushing the pedals.  The route was nothing fancy for 54 miles.  But with bluebird skies and decent legs it felt great.  As with most Wednesday rides I wanted to keep going but I had to make a lunch, prepare a meal for the family, and be at work by noon.
Today I hope to sneak a mountain bike ride in before the rain the evening.  I also have to contend with a swim meet.
Friday a few of us are heading up to Cuyuna early afternoon.  We hope to get some easy riding in before the real deal on Saturday, Salsa Oremageddon.  Currently it appears it will be a pretty chilly start.  I love the cool weather, I just always struggle with what to do with my hands.  Guessing that will be a last minute decision.  Super pumped for the weekend.

No comments: