Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Hitting the Dirt.

As the day ticked by at work so did my desire to ride my bike that evening.  Luckily I had plans to ride mountain bike with Charlie to keep me in the game.  We met at my house at 5:30 and made our way over to Plum Creek.  We hit up the River Bluff Trails and a lap and half at Plum Creek.  With the recent trail work the trail is running great!  We even ran into Ted and Julie out for a night spin on the Fat Bikes.
We then made our back over to the North Loop where we ran into Jim of Onyx Hubs and a couple other riders.  So cool to see people out night riding!  Charlie and I did a lap there and headed for home. The North Loop is also riding well but there are many leaves.  With the rain and cooler temps the underbelly of the leaves made some of the corners pretty slick. Charlie still had to bike to Sartell so he continued on while I did a spin at the 10th Street Quarries.
Ended with just a tad over 2 hours.  It was a fun ride but I was ready to be done.  Not one of those rides I wished I had more time.  It happens, today is another day...road bike before work at noon.

Mid Week!


No comments: