Tuesday, December 27, 2016

8 Days.

It's been 8 days of no riding!  By the time I felt well enough to venture out the holidays came.  But this all ends tonight...I'm heading out for a ride!  I was optimistic I wouldn't need the studded tires this year but the Christmas Day rain changed that.  Many spots are now covered in ice.

With the Fat Pursuit a bit over a week away I won't be putting big hours in but I just need to get back out and ride.  It'll be good to spin the legs but it will be better for my mind.

Despite really wanting to ride I'm not super stoked to go do it.  The rain has made everything super blah.  What a disappointment that rain was.  I held out hope it would be snow but that hope did nothing.  I can't help but think how much snow that rain would have been...so, so much!  Winter is young, we will get more...I hope, ha!


No comments: